Porter is looking for a spirited individual with a focus on employee engagement. The candidate would develop new, innovative methods to liven up interactions with employees and also seek and address the feedback received from them.
Experience: 4 to 7 years in Employee Engagement (Candidates from BPO/KPO domain / Engagement for CC background)
Required Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University
Preferred Qualification: Post - Graduate or MBA in Human Resources or its equivalent
Core Competencies: 1. Communication and Interpersonal skills
2. Employee Engagement / Employee Retention
3. Analytical Ability
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conceptualizing and implementing Employee Engagement programmes for 300 to 500 Employees
- To achieve KPIs for retention of employees and improved engagement and Introducing new employee retention schemes.
- Create weekly and monthly team engagement plans and help the team build the right culture.
- Executing the monthly engagement calendar & Conducting sessions for new joiners interactions.
- Drive Induction and other compliance training programs
- Maintain the RAG Analysis Report to identify employees likely to quit or stay.
- Experience in Behaviour Analysis
- Experience in Performance management & Behaviour classification.
- To maintain periodic employee reports & send out employee surveys to all employees and to collate responses and develop an action plan for improvement.
- Managing IJP & Career progression planning.
- Identifies ways in which line managers could be further developed to improve employee experience.
- Coordinate with operation team/managers for feedback in order to develop new and innovative ways to engage with employees.
- To ensure all engagement programs are successfully implemented.
- Take part in exit formalities.
- Excellent Communication in English & Hindi.
- Candidates should be from BPO/KPO domain / Engagement for CC background (Domestic Preferred).
- Must & should have handled manpower of 300+ in current organisation.
- Sharp in thought process & analytical ability.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying