About the role:
We are looking for a talented user lifecycle strategist who will be part of Porter’s user life cycle management team.
As a member of the core strategy team, the candidate will provide strategic support for the user win-back & retention team. He/She will oversee the functions of user reactivation, communication and retention post win back. This encompasses a wide variety of activities including:
- Reactivation campaigns
- Electronic communication
- Develop post win back retention methodology
- Lifecycle journey of reactivated users
- User behaviour analysis
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Understanding of what win back & retention metrics are and how to impact them (churn, reactivation & engagement)
- Built insights via field research and historical data on the possible reasons/triggers for churn. Validate and test the hypothesis by conducting experiments
- Lead win-back efforts in tandem with product and analytics. Develop, implement and optimize offer strategy.
- Execute end-to-end win-back and retention strategy across multiple channels
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage inactive users, perform extensive campaign analysis weekly & monthly to find continuous improvement opportunities
- Hiring coaching and leading a team to support in the implementation of win back and retention strategy.
- Define user segmentation strategy to enable efficient win back & retention tactics.
- Collaborate with ‘active user engagement team’ members to align efforts and improve group performance ( Improvement of Cohorts & LTV of users)
- Provide the business with up-to-date user insights with relevant data points to enable effective decision making.
- Liaise with various stakeholders for the successful rollout of various products and programs.
- Demonstrate ability to influence without authority and drive measurable outcomes.
Key result areas (KRA)
- Win back rate and cost of reactivation
- Retention & wallet share cohort of reactivated user
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying